Is she looking to move onto commitment?

Today the gal I've been dating brought up that she got curious and found that we'd been dating for a month as of today. I'm just trying to figure out if this was just something random or if she's trying to drop a hint. Some background: we get along really well and like eachother (she's told me), I've spent a couple nights at her place and we've recently started having sex.

What Girls Said 1

• She's just telling you this info. Probably just like a "yay month aniversary" kind of thing.

What Guys Said 2

• If she wanted to be your official, exclusive girlfriend, would you say yes?

• I would, but I also realize that I'm comfortable moving quicker than a lot of people so I'm not sure if I'm just reading to much into it.

• I think she probably is moving towards it. Sometimes there never is an official declaration, you just spend so much time together it kind of happens on its own. The fun part is when one of you refers to the other (to someone else) as 'my boyfriend/girlfriend' for the first time.

• All it means is that she is very interested in you and I bet before your 2 month anniversary she will want to be officially be boyfriend and girlfriend.