Girls, Are intelligent guys with a sense of humor attractive?

I love to joke around a lot because I don't see a point in being serious all the time. For example in college I have always gotten great grades usually A's but I have always needed to joke around and make people laugh throughout class. Maybe like commenting on how the teacher is spelling so many words wrong on the board or the way someone is pronouncing a word. I don't say it abruptly, I just tell some people around me because I am not obnoxious!

Do girls find guys with a sense of humor attractive? It's just a question I have been wondering because I have not really been open to dating anyone. By the way, I usually always get the girls sitting with me to laugh because the comments I make are relevant and laughable!

13

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! I would love a boyfriend like that

What Girls Said 12

• They're the most important things! Super good looking and/or dumb as a brick doesn't get you very far with girls (long term) 😉 and in life.
    Someone told me when I was 18 that a sense of humor is key in marriage. If you can't laugh through the tough times... It'll be a long road.
    Keep keeping everyone laughing!!!

• oh my gosh, VERY.

• No other are. ;)

• Of course! the mixture of intelligence and humour is perfect! :)

• Ummm, obviously haha

• Heck yeah they are.

• Of course
    .

• Dude are you joking your type is the best. Humor is just a pro but becareful it can burn you by using it false..

• HELL YEAH! :)

• That honestly sounds kind of mean.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more