Why do I keep attracting men I dont want?

I like men who like to dress up, well off, very intelligent, family oriented, live in the suburbia, litle to no kids ( only have one child), but i keep attracting what i dont want especially on facebook!!! its frustrated the super hood guys, lowly intelligent (i can easily figure them out and run circles around them intellectually with their limited knowledge), they are content with mediocre lifestyles, i always want my life to elevate, and I need a man thats going to come along and elevate with me, i want a man to spoil me and treat me like a princess but i keep getting cheap dudes and players and uninteresting men. i just refuse to settlev i dont mind being single (especially from facebook, or real life). I feel like i got major bad luck in the romance i will be better off being a player with three boyfriends. sounds like a plan its too many fucking lames for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you are very pretty. These thug types have nothing to lose by going after you so they do that without reservation. Guys with their act together are not very aggressive and ironically tend to find prettier women intimidating. You don't belong with the thugs because they know you are too good for them and they are going to show some jacked up insecure controlling behavior given enough time. The good guys are lonely too but they have busier lives because they actually have jobs and stuff and don't sit in front of the TV drinking and smoking weed all day. Hope this helped?

• Story of my life!!! Its said I can pin point a controlling man after one or two conversations, I shouldn't be able to do that😒

• Right. They aren't CRAZY lol.

• Thank you for Most Helpful♡

What Guys Said 9

• Ever thought about this for a moment that maybe these men are out of your league?
    Girls who have pretty much nothing that attracts such men keep crying instead of realizing that they simply dont have much to offer and they're aiming way too high.

"I like men who like to dress up, well off, very intelligent, family oriented, live in the suburbia, litle to no kids"
    You know who else has his preference? Over 90% of the women. These men have so many options that they are with the best women they see and girls like you are left empty handed. Find someone of your own level girl

• That's the thing I DO I have plenty to offer, my MIMD set is on elevation and building a legacy. I'm highly intelligent, my standards are not low at all. I know my worth and I have a lot to give to men who appreciate it and aren't weak men.

• Here's the thing you don't know NOTHING about me nor do u know my life story nor what I look like. It just sounds like u upset cause I have standards like 90% of the other female population😂😂😂😂😂

• "Here's the thing you don't know NOTHING about me nor do u know my life story nor what I look like." - Shows how much desperately you're trying to prove that you're special. You shouldn't believe everything that your mom tells you my dear. You're just an average (or below average ) girl who is not able to cope with that fact.

• Any female who is moderately attractive deals with this on some level

Sucks bruh...

• Just keep working on yourself and things will fall into place. Good luck!

• I think virtually all of humanity attracts people they don't want. Most women attracted to me were women I didn't want... until I met my wife.

I'm going to assume that you offer those things you said you want in a man. Where do you think you would find a man who have those qualities you want? Have you ever met such men, and if so, in what context?

• Yes I have met such men, I would find those men in college or in suburbias going the places they go, conventions. BUT I don't have the time to get out much so I'm stuck with internet, I don't have the energy after working and being a mom who breastfeeds. A lot of the types I don't want be on Facebook. When I was 18 I had a few young and wealthy men approach me going downtown but I was young and fairly new to men so I had no clue what to do with them, I was new to dating. All my years in school getting good grades and homework was my boyfriend,😂😂😂😂

• Are you in school? Find a FRIEND in a guy that meets your dating criteria to some extent. Maybe offer to study with him. Use him as a confidant, or consultant to establish your style, and personal traits, hell you could even meet him online. Just take a hint from the demographic you're seeking to help you attract the type of male you're looking for. Maybe you're sending messages without realizing it.

• What would send the wrong message? And I have two guys like that one of them I thought about just using for sex though.

• I see youve left out the part of you being a mom. I wonder of that plays a role...

• Nope it shouldn't, I only have one child, but I don't want a guy with more then two. Because when I get married I'm going to want more children.

• Because you aren't attractive enough for above average looking dudes maybe

• Above average looking guys some be shy to tall to me. Iook but don't talk. I've seen some of the most plain and ugly looking girls pull average looking men. I use to even talk to a male model.😂

• U put it in quotations, like u was trying to be funny like I was lying😂😂😂😂

• I was just quoting your labels lol

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• 1- it doesn't matter if you're a 6 or a 10, you are going to attract men that you're not interested in because you are at least somewhat attractive. That's just life, take it as a compliment, even if you're not interested in that type. The hotter you are, the more guys- creep, dirtbag or normal guy, you get approached by.

2- dress, act and speak the part- if you don't already. Don't have cleavage pics, booty pics, provacitive pics, tiny dresses or anything like that splattered all over social media. Even one clear shot of an obvious "look at my tits" pic shoots down your level of class. Class attracts class. Dress, speak and act that way. And from what I read it sounds like you're well spoken and educated.

3- Being a mother has zero affect on men. It will effect immature and/or selfish boys, but not men. It will knock out lower caliber men faster than higher caliber men. So ignore that comment someone posted,

4- you shouldn't focus on the drooling creeps who come knocking. Set your profile settings to where people who don't know you can't message you. Or at least set it to where people who don't know you get sent to the filtered folder so you don't have to see the messages except when you want to.

5- Instead, focus on the kind of man you're interested in. Go where they go, interact with people of that caliber, make new friends, go to art exhibits, fundraisers, more upscale bars & events.

• The cruel nature of life. Fate maybe?

• yea it is fate for me to be a female player, and play these dudes heart strings since they love playing games and wasting time LMAOOOO

• im going to an astrologist and tarot card reader, they was accurate about my life story, i wonder what they will say about my love life. fuck it

• because you accept them.

• She's not accepting them though

• i dont accept them, not most of them, but i just notice they keep coming to me like YUCK, seriously i dont get along with a lot of them i find them too rough around the edges. then they always say im a tough cookie to crack, no im just not the bubble head retarded girls you are use to talking to. There is really nothing else i have to learn about the dark side of men, because i have seen it all, all sides of the game and much of it came from my baby daddy and past experience an learning from others experience. when i was 18-21 i was very lienant, but i got tired of the bullshit, so at 23 im just done with giving chances, you dont fit what i want you friend zoned. but i can't help but notice a lot of these hood dudes keep messaging me on facebook. I also get emotional men, like i thought i was the woman LML im not too much of an emotional person, more so logic or intellectual but dont trust emotions like that.

• i hear you on this, i think maybe you should stop being such a boy hunter. meet guys in libraries or hang around the hospital and find a doctor. fb and social media is for the lame cus anyone can get wifi these days.