Why did he post this on social media if he is semi-seeing me?

For the past 2 months this guy and I have hung out a few times and have had sex. I wasn't looking for anything serious nor was he (we are 21). I caught feelings, however, and he said he never has had a girlfriend and just has one nighters every so often.

I haven't heard from him in a week (we live an hour away unless I am at home, then it's a half hour). He posted a pic of him picking up a girl and saying "the girlfriend is back!!!" Then right after "jk but I wish 😢"

What did he mean? If he has been having sex with me and we had plans to see each other again, what is this?

*weve had sex a few times

What Guys Said 1

• Who was this other girl?

• I have no idea

• I don't know man guys are confusing sometimes we want something but don't admit it and try to hint at wanting something but when push comes to shove we back down...

• Hmmmm

What Girls Said 1

• Its hard to answer your question without knowing each of your personalities. Maybe he is trying to make you jealous, or subtly hint that he wants a girlfriend, or maybe he is just making a girlfriend joke and didn't assume it would bother you because you guys are only casually seeing each other. Best thing is to ask him.

• He said he "doesn't like girls that way" and isn't looking for that. I'm leaning towards it was a joke, but if he doesn't want a girlfriend then why post that?

• Especially since it involves the chick... Like is it "I wish my girlfriend was back" or "I wish she was my gf"