Am I in the clear, is this good?

I'm a high school student, and I met a girl in a class I never was supposed to be in. I crushed on her hard since the day that I did, and got to know her more and more. Sadly for me, she liked another guy at the time, but she was still really cool and we became friends. I noticed as time went by, how much we really talked, joked, teased, etc. Everytime I tried to hang out w/ her, she seemed hesitant or legit busy (she works 2 jobs). It wasn't until recent that she started getting really flirty with me. I was talking to one of my friends, and he asked if we were "talking" in which I responded that I was deep in the FZ. He laughed, and said that sucks. Later that day, I see him talking to this girl, and he just gives me this smirk. After this, she walks with me to my classes, giving me flirtitious looks, smiling, joking etc (more than normal). I asked her if she wanted to hang out, and she said sure (first yes'ish ever from her haha).

Later in the night, I SC her kind of asking when/where etc (she works, so trying to figure out her schedule). I don't get a response though, but she read it. She's posting things she's doing (hanging out with friends), so I'm hoping that she was just busy. She sort of shot me down twice in the past, so why would she say yes now? Am I in the decent clear or what? More info needed just ask!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she has a habit of flaking people and she said "yes" in order to appear polite. I'd forget about her if I were you.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• you didn't say if she was still in a relationship or still like the other guy. i truly think with everything that is going on in her life that she doesn't know what exactly she wants. with work , school, friends , homework, family. she is having a hard time making time for a relationship. when she see's you in school i think its the only chance she has at this time to even think. my suggestion is to find out what other things she does like does she volunteer anywhere to help other or after school activitys/ if so try to join then so you can spend time with her and get to know her better. Another thought is could she wonder why you would be interested in her in the first place, her being a little insecure ( just an idea)

• in the clear of what? if you didn't legit ask her on a date, then don't assume she thinks it's a date.