Guys, have you ever dated two girls in one time? if you did please give me specific reasons why you did that?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• One more than two is a croud one must die...
    Here's how it goes...
    Crowd: Two girls enter! one girl leaves! two girls enter! one girl leaves! two girls enter! one girl leaves!!
    Host: Today we have two competitors and the prize is this guy's heart!
    Choose your weapons... A Strap on! A huge ass axe! A torch and a pen...
    Shella: I choose the axe!
    Maggen: I choose the pen!
    Shella: I change my mind he isn't that cute anyway
    Maggen: Yeah me too..
    Host: You can't leave the fight! One must die!
    Crowd: Two girls enter! one girl leaves!
    Shella: Oh shoot...
    Maggan: Hehehe *stabs shella's eye with the pen*
    Shella: Ah! Ima kill you!
    Maggen: Hope you like it hard. *grabs the strap on*
    Host: You're disqualified! leave imediatly for saying something sexual!
    Shella: Wow that's it? *runs outside of the steel cage making out with anonymous guy.
    Maggen: Joins in and makes out with Shella with the pen still in her eye.
    Japanese guy: Wuu!

What Guys Said 15

• Lots of times. Dating is the opportunity to get to know someone, to find out more about them, to find out if you are suitable for a relationship. Just setting up a visit to a coffee shop, or having a meal together is a chance to learn more about each other, and is a date.

How can anyone decide to be "exclusive" without first getting to know the person they decide to get exclusive with?

• Never... I think it is pretty dishonest for a guy to be dating two girls at once, he is just hoping that he can score with both of them at some point.

You are never in a relationship with either of them if you can't honestly give each one a chance.

This whole deciding between to girls you like is BS. Give them some respect and give your undivided attention to one girl... and then you can honestly say you gave them a chance.

• When you're young and meeting lots of people, and nothing has become serious enough to be exclusive, that's how dating works.

Eventually you have to make a choice and pick one. Sometimes the choice is made for you.

• Because they were friends and they were both attracted to me.

• Because I was young and stupid.

• No, that'd be a bit of a shit thing to do.

• It's called playing the field. If you're not in a committed relationship, it doesn't matter for guys.

• No, and I never will.

• If I did, it would mean that I would be dissatisfied with the first girl I dated. So what I would do instead is stopping dating her.

• Lol... men need a plan B.

• Never did it even in a dream. And in the future Ill never do it as well.

• Interested in both, not madly in love with either one and not serious yet.

• Yes because I couldn't deside and each new everything and where trying to win me then I dumped both of them and moved on

• Sure. It's just a date until you have a conversation about being exclusive. It's not like if you just met someone and have gone on one or 2 dates that you're automatically committed to not see anyone else. Besides, I have no idea if it's going to work out so it just makes sense to date someone else if I have that option. For all I know she may be doing the same.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more