How to ask a guy for his number?

Basically I'm 18 and have only had flings since I was 15. There's this guy I really like in my therapy group that I legitimately care for. He has some problems but I am willing to stick by him through them because I always wished someone stuck by me when I needed help. We get along really well and have the same sense of humor. How do I ask for his number without freaking him out or being super obvious in front of other people?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just talk to the guy and ask what he likes to do and after ask him if he wants to get together some time

Most Helpful Girl

• Approach him after the therapy group and engage into a conversation with him. Or slip him a paper with your name before leaving.

What Guys Said 3

• You dont. You slip him yours on a slip of paper with your number and "call me" as your leaving

• Repetition is the mother of skill, and that involves a certain degree of failure.

• what's fling?

• Like a short term, shallow relationship (most of mine were one or two time hookups and nothing more)

• so it does involve p in v?

What Girls Said 0