Why do men like innocence in a girl so much?

I am an 18 yr old girl and just started college.
My persona is sweet, demure, shy, innocent, modest and intellectual. The older guys (anywhere from 25- 50 years old) especially like me, and they like my innocence. Why is this?

Most Helpful Guy

• The main reasons why men like that innocent, sweet, girl next door type, is because they tend to be more trustworthy and loyal. No one wants to marry the neighbourhood slut, the one that's fucking 3 dudes in any given time period. Is she really going to be loyal when she is with you, and are you sure it's your kid she's pregnant with? Not to mention the diseases she could bring back home to you, or that she already has. Sweet women also tend to actually care about their husbands, where as the opposite type are self serving, the world revolves around them. What happens if you get sick, or laid off? Is the whore going to be around when shit hits the fan, or would you trust the girl who actually has a heart and loves you? So you have all these good qualities plus you're intelligent and stable, that's perfect wife/mother/relationship material. It also depends on what a man is looking for, to actually settle down, or to experiment and have as much sex as possible. Your the type of woman that appeals to that settled down type of guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• One of 3 things.

/1/
    They like cute girls.
    You are a cute girl.
    End of.

/2/
    They are assuming that "innocent" translates to "easily manipulated / influenced".
    This applies equally to men who think about casual things only (they might think you'd be easier to "play") and to men who think about more serious relationships/commitments (they might think you'd be more "docile" or "malleable" in terms of yr personality).

/3/
    See #1.
    Whatever traits they see, they subconsciously put a positive spin on, because... well, because see #1.
    (:

What Guys Said 31

• Instincts. An more innocent girl is considered to be less likely to cheat and sleep around.

• well he pretty much said it all but iam gonna add one more thing... a innocent girl getting dirty is hot

• @CoolSky01 yes that^^^, oh especially that. That idea of you being the one to corrupt her :D

• Proverbs 5:5 is all too often true of women who are not innocent. Ken instinctually know this, though many who become desperate enough will make excuses for shady gals. That is when she finds herself on trial, and far too many make Solomon's case for him.

• It makes you seem trustworthy, some one they can have a relationship with with minimal drama with minimal worry and to be honest men do have a protective instinct which an innocent girl does trigger.

• you've gotta be somewhat hot, or just hot, and that whole innocence thing is a huge bonus/turn on for them.

• Well, that's because it gives men some confidence and assurance that the woman is:

1. Understanding.

2. Soft hearted.

3. Sweet by nature.

• Lol I don't? I just love hot chicks!

• Submissive. Un-opinionated. You don't have anyone previous guy to compare to which gives us confidence.

Experienced women: my ex had bigger dick, no I don't like this position, my ex was nicer than you, my ex more successful than you, no this traumatized me in the past fuk you in insensitive scumbag, etc

• Because you don't have so much emotional baggage and are not as prejudiced against men due to previous bad relationships.

• I mentioned this before and I'll say it again. It's a lot like a girl getting turned on at the thought of getting a bad boy to become nice, the thought of making an innocent girl get down and dirty is fucking bothering.

• There is something attractive about it. A girl who sleeps around doesn't value sex so why should I be special to her? Im just another notch on her slutty (mattress springs are ruined cos of all the sex) bed.

• Classy is attractive. Of course we hope to close the bedroom door and descover total freakiness under that exterior class.

• My guess is that innocence can be seen as cute, and cute is attractive.

• 1: I (and i assume many other men) find being in a protective and nurturing roll in a relationship to be a comforting and attractive concept. i know it's sexist and patriarchal, but that is my instinctive inclination.

2: i think many see innocence, like virginity to be rare commodity to be captured and extracted like a molesty vampire.

3: innocence is purity, a lack of fault. it is basically a good thing

• It's because some men are insecure and think that a woman that is inexperienced is less likely to question him and that makes them feel in charge... or... some guys really appreciate a woman who is nice, sweet, friendly and acts with thought and consideration... and these guys will be your absolute perfect partner if you can become a wild woman in private... you will own them.. lol good luck !!!

• It's impressive how negative the replies fromt he girls are. @ThisDudeHere summed it perfectly.

• Are you a physically small girl, maybe with a baby face?

• I am tall and slender, about 5"10, with a soft, youthful face and supple, curvaceous feminine figure. :)

• What backs your hypothesis up?

• @Isaif370 Only personal observation. That's what it's a hypothesis and not a theory :P

• Because 99.99% of American women are used up skanks. Good girls are incredibly rare and people like being nice to them.

• It's because it's cute. When you combine sweet shy and innocent , it makes a lot guys want to protect you.

• Probably think you are a virgin or inexperience and find it attractive or a turn on. or they genuinely want to teach you about life so you don't make the mistakes they did

• It's cute.
    My innocence attracted women as well.

• I'm not sure. Maybe you remind them of the good times they had when they were your age

• Because you seem like a good person that has never done anything like sex or drank etc.. And that a lot more attractive

• Social programming.

• Because girls that fuck around show the opposite behaviour.

• cause innocent girl can hold a long term relationship,

• cause some men love a pure heart

• because you're innocence is beautiful those days :) keep it up you're a daemon!

• Innocent chicks are a whole different experience in bed. They want to experience it.

• I think men value female sexual response more than they value their own pleasure, in terms of ranking partners. Maybe it's that our pleasure is normally pretty good regardless. Maybe it's that we interpret women being -willing- to have sex with us as a big deal. So guys like sleeping with an innocent girl because:

- they suspect the experience will be a 'big deal' to her. GUys hate a starfish more than anything else. They assume if you're innocent you won't be like 'get oral, suck dick, have sex, cum flies yawn another Thursday night'
    - they feel specially chosen by you and that it's a 'big deal' because you've rejected the guys before them.

• I don't. I prefer someone more confident, more experienced, stronger, etcetera.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 11

• They could perceive your innocence with submissiveness and see you as an easier target to get with and dominate.

• Girls tend to be submissive with guys they like. It's not like you are an easy target!

• I feel as though this remark is out of spite.

• @ArchDruidMordred It wasn't intended to be malicious.

• The media!

• because being purely 'bad' is a turn off.
    a balance is best.

• they want to take advantage of you and see ur innocent face with their cum all over it. honestly bbygirl stay innocent as long as possible

• It reminded of their youth when ttimes were innocent for them or you reminded them about being a free spirit.

• Shiny new toy syndrome

• Some
    Do some don't...

• It's like a kinky fantasy

• Because it means your less likely to fuck around.

• I don't know it's the same for me

• Most men think that it's easier to control these young women