Is he out of my league if he's way more intelligent/talented than me?

There's this guy in my music class who is basically the most talented guy in the group. He's also funny and so darn intelligent. I am new to the group and not talented or intelligent. I can't even talk or think properly when he's in the room because I like him (and I am working on this confidence issue).

My question is that if he's too intelligent/talented for me, is there any use in pursuing anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• all people are equal :)

• Yet he's more equal than me xD

• Thanks. That means a lot to me. It's still true that I don't have a talent though but I guess I should just stop moaning about it

• Talent is an ideal, hard work and dedication makes it reality. often the most successful are not always the most talented, instead the ones who dot all their i's and cross all their t's

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Go for it girl! What have you got to lose?

• My dignity. This guy is completely out of my league and I don't even know why I'm posting here because I can't even think let alone talk in his presence.

• Its worth it! Find your confidence and give it a shot! It might just work out

• I don't even know how to give it a shot. I might start avoiding him as I know I will just get hurt

• Well thats too bad, cuz you never know for sure!