How to ask a girl for her number if you are shy?

So there's this girl at my school who I really like. I'd like to ask her for her number, and for her to maybe suspect I like her. I feel a little bit shy in those situations and I don't want to mess it up. Help?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Just walk up to her and ask her what's up. Start a conversation, ask her her interest, just stay cool about it. Don't ask for the number right away. Get her to open up to you. MAKE HER LAUGH. Very important. Listen when she talks. Pay attention to her. When she opens up, tell her you think she's beautiful and ask if you can give her a call. If not she's not interested.

• Ask for study buddy purposes, only get a bunch of people's numbers too so it doesn't look like she is being as targeted. Hang out in the group for a little while and then go from there. It worked for me and I wish my best of luck to you too. :)

• you just talk to her and ask , maybe wait for the right time , when she isn't busy and easier to talk to , maybe when she is bored on the computer or something