When is a good time to tell the parents?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for three weeks and he still hasn't told his parents about us. His parents are super strict but they allow him to go on dates with his girlfriends. He has already met my parents and u told my parents as soon as it happened (mainly because I'm close with them). But when is a good time to suggest that he should tell his parents?

What Guys Said 1

• Whenever he feel his parents are ready. He isn't telling them not because he doesn't love you, but because he does and he is probably a little bit scared that they will disapprove and keep hem away from you. In a way, it looks like he is trying to protect/guard you.

What Girls Said 1

• He'll probably tell his parents when he feels 100% comfortable with sharing that kind of information. I didn't tell my parents that I was with my boyfriend till about a month in, even though I'd already been over to his place and seen his parents multiple times.