I'm not trying to racist or trying to get a country guy to like me, but why does every country guy date strictly only white girls?

I've noticed that every country boy strictly only dates Caucasian girls. I have never seen one with a Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern or African American, I'm not saying the rednecks, but the boys who were raised in the south. It's been a burning question and I've noticed it for quite awhile. I am by no means racist and I love seeing mixed couples, but I like seeing couples regardless for some reason, whether homosexual, mixed or same race couples, and it just makes me wonder if country guys are racist or they just prefer white girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it's mainly a question of patience... after a few guys who didn't fall on you you may get that impression :o
    But you'll sure find someone who smiles back :D and than, soon, love is in the air <3

• Thanks for the MH, and thumbs up you'll soon find happyness with that prince on your side :D

• Thank you 😊 I hope you'll find your princess

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• You know come to think of it I've never seen it either

• You should have just said southern white guys. And yeah there are a few, Especially with Hispanic women.
    But Southern white guys are fiercely proud, So they won't race date because it's trendy or go around disrespecting their own culture like weaklings on any kind of large scale.

• They're not racist. You're chubby. Stop making it everyone else's problem they don't like you. The only interracial couple that's nasty to see is a black guy and a white girl.

• probably because thats whats available to them.

• according to okcupid, white guys have the strongest preference of any racial group to date their own race. so, they clearly prefer white girls.

What Girls Said 6

• Most people date their own kind.
    Most country guys being white date white girls.
    Just saying so don't bite my head off eh.

• I'm a girl and I think they are just sticking to what they are used to, country would also mean they are not as exposed, I was so in love with black men considering I am black and then a determined white man came after me, I don't regret it because he opened my eyes to dating other races, well first non black guy that came after me was Turkish and then a white man but they made it easier now for other men to approach me. I think white men also are more loyal to their race and have certain preferences that can be given to them mainly by white girls, it's not a racism thing. Now that I am into white men mainly I get irritated by the fact that I think they usually are afraid of black girls like me, you know I'm pretty but I feel like they like black girls who worship them, I want all kinds of men to carry me like their queen because I'm a total conceited bitch, sorry about that :)

• They are more likely to date their cousins...

• That is false as hell, its not like dudes from the south will implode id they date outside their race... relax. Its very common though, for obvious cultural reasons.

• lol why every minority seems to get crazy over white guys? I am not into them at all. I don't see what is so special about them.

• Well technically you're wrong you said country boys and then referred to them as southern you don't have to be white to be either. Therefore they do date the races they named even if iprheir only dating within their race and even when they're not there interracial relationships in the south. A southern white boy and I really hit it off (I'm black).

But if you ere wondering why you don't see it too often in the south is because the fact that it is the south. There's clearly no longer racism however it is still pretty segregated.