I'm not trying to racist or trying to get a country guy to like me, but why does every country guy date strictly only white girls?

I've noticed that every country boy strictly only dates Caucasian girls. I have never seen one with a Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern or African American, I'm not saying the rednecks, but the boys who were raised in the south. It's been a burning question and I've noticed it for quite awhile. I am by no means racist and I love seeing mixed couples, but I like seeing couples regardless for some reason, whether homosexual, mixed or same race couples, and it just makes me wonder if country guys are racist or they just prefer white girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it's mainly a question of patience... after a few guys who didn't fall on you you may get that impression :o
    But you'll sure find someone who smiles back :D and than, soon, love is in the air <3

• Thanks for the MH, and thumbs up you'll soon find happyness with that prince on your side :D

• Thank you 😊 I hope you'll find your princess

What Guys Said 5

• You know come to think of it I've never seen it either

• You should have just said southern white guys. And yeah there are a few, Especially with Hispanic women.
    But Southern white guys are fiercely proud, So they won't race date because it's trendy or go around disrespecting their own culture like weaklings on any kind of large scale.

• They're not racist. You're chubby. Stop making it everyone else's problem they don't like you. The only interracial couple that's nasty to see is a black guy and a white girl.

• Wtf, this isn't even like a dating question. It was an honest question and wo

• probably because thats whats available to them.

• according to okcupid, white guys have the strongest preference of any racial group to date their own race. so, they clearly prefer white girls.

What Girls Said 4

• Most people date their own kind.
    Most country guys being white date white girls.
    Just saying so don't bite my head off eh.

• They are more likely to date their cousins...

• lol why every minority seems to get crazy over white guys? I am not into them at all. I don't see what is so special about them.

• Well technically you're wrong you said country boys and then referred to them as southern you don't have to be white to be either. Therefore they do date the races they named even if iprheir only dating within their race and even when they're not there interracial relationships in the south. A southern white boy and I really hit it off (I'm black).

But if you ere wondering why you don't see it too often in the south is because the fact that it is the south. There's clearly no longer racism however it is still pretty segregated.