My boyfirend drew a portait of another girl?

Its some girl and he thought she was pretty... it made me pretty sad and awful...

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn, that must hit hard. I don't know your boyfriend, but I only draw pics of girls that I like ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him to draw one of you.

• Its not the same,... and the he drew is really pretty... i wish he would have drew one of me instead, but i also need some advice in how to get passed this feeling? I dont want to tell him and turn out to ne insecure infront of him

• yes, you are welcomed

• thanks for the mho :)

What Guys Said 2

• He is catching in your emotions. Be happy, as long you with him.

• I dont know what you mean.

• It is not everything you kill yourself for, when you get worried about little things, the relationship becomes hurtful. Simply ignore his actions.

• I rather breakup...

• Has he drawn pics of you

• No never...

• Its upsetting cause its someone he knows,...

• And yes i am sensitive and he know i am sensitive..

What Girls Said 2

• That ll hurt bad for me too...
    I don t wanna feel insecure in a rl, quite the opposite and I wanna feel loved...
    So for these reasons I might beeak up.

• Artist have different muses... It's not like he is Picasso. You may influence his drawings in a different more emotional way.

• Maybe but its feels like shit cause he said she was stunning and she happens to live in his area..

• Great analysis princess obvious.

• Yep...