First Date haven't heard back?

Went on a date 2 days ago with guy I met online. I thought it went really well. We had a lot in common, talked with very few pauses and he asked to go to another place. We were talking for at least 3 hours. Could have been over her longer but he had to go to a game. He kept checking me out during the date and was smiling a lot. He paid for everything. Opened the door. He walked me to my car and put his arm around my waist. At my car he said "let's definitely do this again", grabbed my arms and we kinda had a really awkward peck on the lips. I wasn't sure if we should kiss or not and now I feel like I blew it for kissing. It's been 2 days and no contact. I noticed him back online a bunch. Should I just let it go and move on that he didn't contact me? Why kiss and say lets do this again if he doesn't want to?

Most Helpful Guy

• if the date went well , normally you'd hear back from them , you could always try and make contact with him and see if you hear back. if you don't hear anything I'd just assume it was a one time thing and he decided to keep looking for whatever reason

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't blow it by not kissing. "Let's do this again " is a standard polite ending to a date. If things were going to progress he *most * likely would have tried to find a night before ending the date. Sometimes we think everything went so well but it never progresses, and you may never know why.

I hope he gets back in contact, but sometimes things just don't work out.

What Guys Said 1

• maybe he's waiting because he doesn't want to rush things

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should let go. If he's interested, he would contact you right away. The "Lets do this again" could be him being polite.

• It wasn't the kiss I think u found a player boy who acts and does everything right on the date but because u didn't ask him into your bed he decided to move on from u it happens a lot when u try to date someone who u found online