Artists or Musicians?

Which do you prefer? which one is more interesting?

Updates:
Like artists i mean painters... people who can sketch easily

0|0
2|19

Most Helpful Guy

• You know literature is an art to right? anyway lol I like em both fairy equally it all depends on what they are composing or pairing. But I tend to steer a little more towards the painter side of things since I enjoy visual side of things since I am a painter and a poet, but I am thinking of picking up music as well, who knows?

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Musicians are more interesting to me. All the artists I've ever met have always been kind of "out there" spacey types of people.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I don't think it really matters. An interesting person is just that, interesting. Being a musician or an artist can still make you incredibly dull and boring to talk to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are equally amazing. I appreciate their beauty they provide the world with. Although, I would say that I have a slight bias towards musicians considering that music has helped me more than paintings have. So, musicians xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Why pick? There are women who both create art and play music. But if I had to choose one, artist every time. Why band practice is a big time suck, that's on the bands schedule, art is on the artists schedule.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are great, but musicians areorey cup of tea. I write songs myself, though I'm not sure how other people would take them

0|0
    0|0
  • So visual artists or auditory artists? I'd say... musical. Definitely. Although I enjoy both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to play guitar, and drums. And I still draw. These things go hand in hand most of the time I'd say.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean which one I hate the least?

0|0
    0|0
  • Music definitely since it speaks to my soul while art is just a pretty picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not have the best of both worlds 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • Musicians ARE artists. I'm a musician so I guess that's why I'm usually drawn to women who are nonmusical artists.

0|0
    0|0
  • Musicians always being one myself, i find artists to be rather big headed and pompous

0|0
    0|0
  • Artists

0|0
    0|0
  • both actualy both

0|0
    0|0
  • Music. As much as I admire paintings and drawings, music hits me deep in my soul.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am a musician so i would go for a musician

0|0
    0|0
  • Music

0|0
    0|0
  • I like actual artist like Van Gogh but this new age hipster garbage that thing they are artist are absolutely parasitic. It's why they end up as baristas with their art degrees.

0|0
    0|0
  • Musicians are artists... aren't they?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I may be both, but more than anything I'm a musician.

Sure, I like both. Depending on my mood - and depending on the person, but both talents are beautiful in their own way. =)

0|0
    0|0