Can you really judge a girl with a shady sexual past?

If a girl has had a lot of sexual
partners in the past and been on tinder and dating apps and had cheated on one of her boyfriends is she undatable in the future, this girl is 28 and I found all of This out, should I let it go?

• undatable
  • Not important
  • Important

Most Helpful Guy

• who's not done stupid reckless shit in the past? if you like her, don't let her past ruin the rest of her life, we all deserve a chance to grow and change.
    and the fact that she told you about is a good sign, right?

What Girls Said 5

• I would say it's important to know and look out but it's not somthing that makes her undatable. Maybe with ur different from all those guys. And if she loves and cares about u then she won't cheat. And u can't change if someone has had many sexual partners, it's not a bad thing. Just means she has more experience which could b good for u. Don't judge her undatable just from hearing her past. If u really like her then u will stay and make it work and not let the past bother u. If ur going to dwell on it then she's not the girl for u and leave and find someone more ur type and let her find someone who accepts her

• It doesn't make her an undateable person, because people will and have, but she just sounds like she doesn't fit what you had in mind to date and that's understandable. The cheating part is sketchy. I truly believe that once a cheater always a cheater.

• Had a lot of sexual partners and went on dating apps don't matter to be honest. But she cheated, i don't value those who cheat. It's up to you really, whether you would like to take the risk or not :)

• She could be breaking the law taking crack selling sex and been to jail a couple of times with violent attack history

• My one former counselor once did time because a check bounced by a mere $4 out of $14 paid. Her bank didn't have bounce protection. A year and a month in prison for that. I wouldn't call her a bad lady. That could have happened to anyone.

• I think you should find yourself a virgin. Clearly this is a deal breaker and bothering you that she has a past before you. Maybe stay friends... But not date

What Guys Said 13

• Circumstances and motives make or break this gal's case. Find those out, though she has put herself in a bad spot.

• There is about a 17% chance she is dateable, seriously. It's from government stats that don't give cause and effect just show the trend between a woman's sexual partner count and odds of having a successful long term relationship, but in this case that is enough.

So most women are not well suited to having many partners but about 1/5 to 1/6 women are very well suited to it.

• Thats your call. If you think youd feel more comfortable and be happier with a girl who has a less colorful past then dont let anyone pressure you into giving her a chance.

• People can make mistakes but I really hold grudges against cheaters wtf. If you are taking a break and have sex I don't think that's cheating but going out and banging people and hiding it or sneaking around is terrible. At least have the decency to tell them you want to be friends with benefits that way they aren't so emotionally invested in you. She should be okay, take it slow though

• You do what makes you happy but one day you'll wake up with your morning good, and when you go to pi ss it'll sting like hell. It sounds like your life styles are different right now

• Two things matter. The circumstances of her cheating and if she is clear of stds.

• If someone has cheated in the past then that decision automatically lowers their trustworthiness

• it does make me think twice.

I get judged for being disabled so I get it. i'm a new version of a " n** "

• Don't do it big dawg.. can't turn a hoe into a housewife... EVER!!!

• Unless you are a masochist, you should let her go.

• if you cheat, in my eyes you are worthless and no longer a human being

• Sounds like every female

• Run dude. You can't make a ho a housewife.