Guys, how likely are you to go out with a girl?

If it's a girl you've only met like 4 or 5 times and she asks you to watch a movie with her or something, how likely are you to go? Is there a specific reason? Would you think she was desperate?

She said she wanted to talk to you more and you haven't spoken that much to each other before.

• I'd go
    89% (54)
  • I don't think i would
    7% (4)
  • I'm a girl and want to see results
    4% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe there's a crime in going to watch a movie with someone... matter of fact i would be more inclined to go because She had the Initiative to ask, and men love women who initiate.
    Now if it turns out its some shitty girly romance movie... im going to politely... walk out lol.

• About to be deadpool lol, no chickflicks here

• how'd it go... thanks for MH

• Said he's out of town for the week and asked for a raincheck

You are welcome 😀

What Guys Said 27

• Lol I think I'm one of the rares ones that won't go because I don't play around with girls, meeting with a person 4 or 5 times doesn't make me connected to them in any sort of way and I don't watch movies or do something with any girl.

I wouldn't think she is desperate rather she is bored lonely and stupid enough to share something with a guy they barely know. I can talk with that person and get to know them more but watching move is not talking it doesn't help build a friendship.

• If I think she's attractive and I like her the few times we've met, then yeah, I'd accept. I wouldn't think she was desperate or anything, it won't even cross my mind.

• It would depend on myriad factors: how attractive I find her, the chances of getting laid if that's what I want, how it will be perceived by others as cruel as that is, and just my overall simpatico.

• That is the way possible dates are made.. at least that is how I view this as I have gotten many from that same.. if there is some small spark there and you keep seeing one another that spark will either grow and burn brighter.. or just plain go out.. I usually wait and see if the flame goes out.. I am in no rush

• I'd go if I liked her at all. I've never been asked out by a girl (well kinda but still not a date) so I'd wanna try it out.
    It'd probably be fun.

• That depends entirely on whether i find her attractive or not. If so, I'll go and call it a date. If not, make it known that i don't like her that way, so I'm not leading her on, but if she still wants me to go as friends, that's fine.

• I literally don't see anything indicating why i wouldn't go out with her in your description.

• Not very likely.
    I don't really go out with my friends, let alone people I've only met 4-5 times. It would come off as rather strange if she asked me to go with her alone, but less so if it was a group thing.

• why wouldn´t i go? i mean if i don´t hate her, i have no good reason to not do it. soesn´t need to lead anything. we can just do stuff as friends if nothing else.

• I tell her straight up that I am not into this dating shit and all. If she want anti hang out as friends I am fine with it.

• It depends on the impression she makes. There are girls I would go on a date with the second I met her. There are others I would have to warm up to first. I personally think we make too big a deal out of "dates." If I ask you on a date it's cause my interest is peaked and I want to know more. I think you're sexy, and like what I've seen of your personality.

• You won't seem desperate. I ask myself that sometimes too, because I always feel like I have to initiate 95% of the plans to do stuff with people. But one of you has to do it, and there's nothing wrong with it being you.

• No, I will never go out with a woman!. Never,. there is no chance!

• I could've met her only once and go out with her if I'm interested.

• is she hot?

• Depends on the movie.

• I would probably go.

• I'd be a dumbass to not take such an offer.

• If i like her i would love to haha

• i want to, but they dont :( lol

• yea i would

• I'ld pass

• If she can bench 180, then yah

• If she's nice, and I like her, of course

• I'd go. I'm always up for "netflix and chill" ;)

• what is it with girls and being afraid of being/seeming desperate etc? i never understand why girls say things like that.. but anyhoo if a girl i dont know approaches me i would date her in a heartbeat especially if she's sweet and beautiful of coarse.

• I don't know. Feel like if I come of as desperate people song want to be around me. I don't often hang around people who come off as desperate, allbeit I do do it. Its uncomfortable.

• "just very rare"? thats always the trouble with girls these days, and guys know it, and its why most guys dont approach girls. guys are the opposite we always want a girl and fall in love really easy but guys can't do anything about it cause guys are always rejected, and so its really the girl whos supposed to approach, cause girls dont usually get rejected, their physical beauty and a guys immediate interest in girls prevent a girl from getting rejected in the first place, just to give you more info here

• No, it's probably on a different level. 19 years and I've literally never liked someone until this year. Which would technically be 20 years. Not even a crush. But yeah, I see exactly what you're talking about.
      Does anyone actually fall in love that easily?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more