Was my boyfriend jealous?

There's this guy friend of mine, who really likes me & he is trying to steal me away from my boyfriend. He was saying that he could be a better boyfriend to me then my boyfriend ever could be. And I sent a picture of the text messages between Garrett & I (my friend) to my boyfriend. And he said that he doesn't care about Garrett, & that he was a loser. I asked him if he was upset about Garrett trying to steal me away from him & he said no.

But to me he seemed jealous. Was he jealous?

• Yes he was jealous
  • No he wasn't jealous

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, it's very much possible that he was jealous but what I can see is at least he is handling it well.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's less about jealousy and more about respect. The fact that you even talk to Garrett makes you untrustworthy in my book.

• I'm not untrustworthy, I don't like him he likes me. That's just how it is, and I ended up blocking him for talking badly about my boyfriend.

• You can stop being rude. Okay. Thanks.

• you're the kind girlfriend who gets off on other people wanting her and disrespecting her boyfriend. I get it. No hard feelings.