Are guys jealous when they say/do this?

So my boyfriend whenever I hang out with a guy a lot he starts talking crap about them to me and saying how much better he is then the guy i hang out with and that there a loser etc and that my boyfriend is way better and stuff. Why does he do this? I never understood it? But it just makes me have less respect for my boyfriend when he's talking crap about someone else.

What Guys Said 1

• He's jealous lol. Put yourself in his shoes. If he was hanging out with a bunch of girls all the time would you like that? I think he has a right to be jealous. He's dating you because he likes you, but your hanging with other guys... he has a legit reason to compare himself I mean he probably feels like he's competing just to keep you as his girlfriend.

What Girls Said 1

• He's being jealous of another guy spending time with you. I don't think it's that bad