Girls, would you date a guy who likes to troll people?

would you date a guy who gets a kick out of trolling people, real life and online?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I read somewhere that trolls, like people who actually go out of their way to be nasty to others, tend to show narcissistic and sadistic tendencies. Not a fan of that.

• While I agree on the narcissistic part, I wouldn't go as far as calling them sadistic, other than having a poor sense of humor and lacking empathy for others.

• not even a thank you remind me never to give you mho again

• I never thank people for giving me mho. That's like giving someone a cake, them thanking you, and you thanking them for thanking you. It's redundant.

What Girls Said 9

• No, because trolls intentionally use manipulation tactics to provoke or hurt others for their own amusement and satisfaction. I wouldn't associate with anyone who thinks it's okay to deliberately antagonise or hurt other people. I would assume they were suffering from some sort of psychosis.

• Hmm, maybe. The boyfriend enjoys riling people up and pissing them off a bit, though not to the point of trolling. As long as the guy didn't do it constantly or take it too far, I'd consider it.

• lol, does he intentionally try to rile people up? what kind of things does he do that pisses them off?

• He just likes teasing people quite a lot. With me, it's usually about my height where he'll put things high up so I can't get them like the good biscuits so I don't eat them before him 😋 With one of our other friends he runs his foot up the inside of his leg or puts a hand on his upper thigh and flirts. With a psychology student we know, he'll go off on rants about how psychology isn't a science and neither is biology (or best friend does biochem, the boyfriend is a physicist). It's not so much trolling as it it just loving to see people get flustered.

• depends on what kind of trolling we're talking about.

• Nah
    Trolling isn't cool to me

• I've trolled myself and so has my boyfriend.

Trolling is just internet slang for pulling someone's leg or pranking and literally everyone has pranked someone in their lives at least once.

• Trolling is funny and harmless. Unless you take it too seriously. So yeah, he'd be entertaining.

• so you would date me?

• How does he troll? It depends but generally, I would since dating that dude would be definitely entertaining, amazing and fun.

• exactly. you just described me with that lol. an amazing, fun guy

• Oh really? You're simply probably praising yourself.

• No, my grandfather is like this and it's no supportable

• i have no idea what this means. ill just chalk it up to you posting on the wrong question but be careful next time

• No, I'd see him as mean. I mean it depends what kind of trolling. If it was just kind of inane banter or stuff like rickrolling I could live with it maybe. If it was racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. I wouldn't put up with it. If it was being mean to people at all I'd just hate it. Why be horrible for the sake of it?

• never gonna run around and...

What Guys Said 3

• trolls have no life!

• Pretty much any comment made online can be considered trolling. It doesn't have any bearing on RL.

• i am a troll