Would you turn down a transguy?

Of course, you can't generalize that. But nontheless, would you turn down a transgender guy? [that means female to male] He obviously has unfortunate female features, but a decent personality. So he might not have the looks to be honest, because he can't bulk up, he isn't very tall, he doesn't have a completely guys' face, etc. Apart from that he dresses like any other guy and has guys' interests, but no flat chest [without compressing] and most importantly no dick. Most people will turn a transgender person down because they don't have the parts even if their personality is sweet, so what is your opinion on that? And please be honest.

*correction: Can't bulk up YET, and everything else YET because he's not on a medical transition right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would turn down any trans guy, attractive or not, I'm not interested in dating a trans person.

This isn't the same as being intolerant. I respect a trans person's right to identify however they wish and to be treated respectfully. I'm all for LGBT rights, but personally I'm not interested in a romantic relationship with a trans person, and probably not a bi or pan person either. I'm interested in cisgender heterosexual males. Anyone who wants to call me names for that is the person who is being intolerant. Just throwing that out there before someone attacks me.

I wish you the best though, with your transition and finding a girlfriend.

• I don't see why I should call you names, that's not intolerant. Though I'm not sure if having preferences is being intolerant, but I don't really care because I can understand it. It's great that you know about those topics and what you like remains what you like, thanks for being honest and thanks for your kind words at the end.

• Some people do think its intolerant and I have been called names before for my opinion 😕

But anyway, you're kind and seem smart, you're cute so I could so you appealing to a lot of people. I don't think you have anything to worry about in terms of finding a girlfriend, although it may not happen soon.

I know a lot of trans people develop mental health issues due to people treating them badly, so if you start getting in a bad place at any point I hope you get help. Just remember, you have haters, but you will always have a lot of support too, you just have to reach out sometimes.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date a transgender person without question. They are people and deserve to be happy. They are just a person like me so yes.

What Girls Said 4

• Like you said, you can't generalise that. I'd turn him down if I wasn't attracted to him through either his appearance or his personality or just because that spark isn't there. But I wouldn't turn him down just based on the fact that he was trans, I couldn't care less about it.

• well yeah... i just want to get with a male who is biologically, mentally, and socially male. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK? -.-

• Yes because I wouldn't consider him as a real man and I want a real man.

• Probably not. I want kids with my husband in the future, I can't have that with a trans male. And since that would put the relationship to something short term, which I don't do, I just wouldn't.

What Guys Said 1

• I had a trans girl like me. Problem was I never met the trans girl when he cross dresses so I only saw him as a gay dude. He knows I'm straight and it made things awkward cause he knew I would turn him down.