How long have you been single and why do you think that is?

How long have you been single and what do you feel the reason behind that is if any?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been single for a LONG time and was in a relationship for the first time ever like a year ago. I think I am single a lot is because I have too many "high standards" in a guy. Like, I want them to act, look and do things a certain way. Also because I am insecure about my body (ugly lol) and I'm very shy.

Most Helpful Guy

• off and on for a while I guess , really been single for a while , being from a small town there isn't a lot of people to date here and some of the girls I knew couldn't like make up there mind if they wanted to date me or not , so I had some options but nothing like went anywhere

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 17 and never had a boyfriend. I have super high standards and want to start dating after high school.

What Guys Said 2

• All my life. People say be yourself and I never try to be someone I'm not, I talk about space physics, and theoretical stuff. I think people might be intimidated by my intelligence. Is that true?

• i have been single for 18 years, so basically i never had a relationship. it is because im too shy and self conscious. 2-3 girls hit on me but i was too intimidated to do anything.