Keeping the Spark Alive after a year?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year now and although I love him to pieces, there is very little spark now in our relationship. I feel like he takes me for granted, and he is not that much of a romantic anymore. He doesn't put forth the effort that he once did, because he has me now. (Although he did make us a lovely dinner for our anniversary.)

The point I'm trying to make is, I know a relationship will never constantly be in the honeymoon phase and I accept that. There is an ebb and flow in relationships. I am happy that he is comfortable with me and in us enough to be this way, but I feel like this is an extreme though. So, ladies and gents, what are ways you found to still keep the spark alive after the first year of dating? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• If this is how you feel after a little more than a year , what will it be like if it should go to 18 years like with me and the wife? We aren't fireballs any longer but we have found many things to enjoy about each other that maybe weren't as profound during the honeymoon phase

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0