Why do some people ALWAYS need to be in a relationship?

I don't get it. I know several people who the minute they break up are already looking to fill the hole with anyone, not implying they sleep around or are easy, just that they can't EVER be single. Their life is always about that other person. He/She said this, did that, went about it this way. What about YOUR life? Oh, you don't want to go to school because you want a boyfriend/girlfriend, get the fuck out of here.

Be alone for a bit and learn about yourself, holy fuck man stop being pieces of clay that mold to whoever you're dating.

If you're not happy with yourself, someone else won't fix that problem!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've met some people and dated a girl like that. It's just pathetic because they act like they always need someone to feel complete. Funny thing is they'll judge others who are single acting like somethings wrong with them because they don't have someone all the time but the mere fact is something's wrong with these people because they're relying on others for happiness. These people end up being jaded because they get into rough relationships and will date anyone if it means not being single.

What Guys Said 2

• I look at those people as weak and pathetic. They obviously aren't independent enough to be on their own.

Like you, I know people who the moment they break up, are willing to get with anyone who shows them the first signs of interest (even if they're not attracted to them). I truly believe that these people are embarrassed to be alone and they would rather be with someone they're not attracted than to be alone.

It's truly pathetic.

• cuz they are desperate and have no life!!!

What Girls Said 1

• my best friend is like that and she is fucking annoying lol. She is just clingy and dependent.