How do I hint to get my boyfriend to get me a promise ring?

Are promise rings a good idea if you know you love him but you are to young to do anything about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd first ask for a "Maybe Ring", if not a "Remote Possibility Ring", or at the very least a "Not-A-Swnowballs-Chance-In-Hell Ring".

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need to get a promise ring at 13. They can get really expensive easily, and I don't know many 13 year olds that can drop $100+ on a promise ring. Not only that, but you don't need to be discussing marriage at 13. A promise ring basically means "I promise to marry you someday."

What Guys Said 7

• Don't hint and don't ask, if he's comfortable he will do what he's comfortable with! If you ask and he takes it the wrong way... well that can go downhill real quick

• You're 13. Not only can he not afford a promise ring, he'll never read your mind about it.

• P. S. you could buy the promise rings yourself, no need to be so passive just because you have ovaries

That's called entitlement

• You're 13, dont worry about it.

• By paying for your own jewelry.

• I wouldn't even consider it at that she.

• Honestly there's a good amount of advise down here, I feel I don't need to say anything lol

• Unless you have kids, why get married in this day and age?

What Girls Said 9

• i don't think you need one... and you're only 13... don't get ahead of yourselves.

• why don't you buy them since you want them?

• A 13 year old boy probably doesn't even know what a promise ring is. If you want it so badly, just tell him about it and maybe he'd love to get you it.

• I understand your feelings for him. But a promise ring is a mutual thing... you know like when he loves you back and wants a ring too. Either way don't push it or rush it. Let the relationship run its course and if it leads to a promise ring then let love be love. <3

• not yet, wait till you get a bit older

• I'm afraid you're a few years too young.

• Too young, it's a bad idea...

• You're 13. Way too young for something that big.

• Wait till you are 30.