How do you hint you want a nickname?

Most Helpful Guy

• From the Man-Code Rulebook:

"Rule #19: No guy shall attempt to pick his own nickname. If a friend suddenly starts demanding to be called Diesel, it's your duty to saddle him with a handle like Wee-Bit or Sheet Stain."

Not sure how this works on the women's end of things, but I think nicknames have to come organically.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ibSvOWAMg
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JC4C_Gcp_dM

• Yeah like I have a nickname for him because it matches his personality.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 6

• You just tell them really, just ask why he hasn't given you maybe

• You don't really. Just ask for one or tell the person to call you by a nickname you want.

• sorry to piggyback off your opinion, but I want to comment and the question is closed :/

Get drunk and blatantly tell them what you want your nickname to be. If they don't listen and just laugh at you, blame it on the alcohol.

• I straight up just told him "I'd kinda like it if you sometimes called me princess"

:l he's only called me his princess once tho 😪

• I have been calling him Bear for about three weeks and he still hasn't given me one so I am just wondering how to hint that since I have given him a nickname I want one too, you know?

• I have no idea how to hint, I just straight up tell. It might be easier for you to mention it over text if you're unsure.

Start signing off on things with the nickname he gives you or with the nickname you want him to call you, so he starts associating.

• Start calling yourself Batman. Someone will soon correct you with something more fitting.

• lol but I hate batman what about Aquaman?

• People tend to react more when it comes to Batman. I chalk it up to deep psychological attachments.

• I am going to call you try hard.

• You dont, usually nicknames are given to you...