Guys, What body type do you guys like a girl to have?

When you are looking for a girl to date what kind of body attracts you to one girl over another? Is it boobs? Butt? What is it? I'm genuinely curious.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• A body with confident face.

0|0
    0|0
    • Care to explain further?

• Show All
    • her aura in light of her confidence

• thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 9

• 0|0
    0|0
  • Very slender, I don't care about boobs or butt at all, I only ever am attracted to very slender girls but would prefer if she was in shape at least (runner) if she's slender and has a beautiful face she's gold to mr

0|0
    0|0
  • 40.media.tumblr.com/...lqjjd8Oo9f1ql2l4zo1_400.jpg

I love a skinny, slender body with a peachy ass.

Just can't beat how good a girl looks and feels... and this is just my gf's body type 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't care much for boobs or butt. I like a slim tummy & a cute face. But i'd end up checking her out all around.

0|0
    0|0
    • If she had a flat stomach but was curvy would you still like her? Or do you prefer thin gals?

• Show All
    • More like if we took care of each other

• Yeah that's super sweet

• I guess I like a pretty skinny girl with a small toned butt and C cup boobs

0|0
    0|0
    • How would you feel if the girl didn't look like that?

• Show All
    • Her boobs usually tbh. I sort of automatically look at a girl's chest for a second when I first see her. It's like a reflex

• Ok nice. :) i personally look at a guys smile or eyes first, but then look at his arms and ass.

• To be honest, I don't find any of these attractive, too skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • Each girl attracts me individually. Sure I do have preferences, but really some girls are sexy cause of their body and others cause of their mind and some both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you mind saying why?

• Show All
    • I will take you there just wait buying tickets to United States , I will be near soon with my ferrari :)

• You really don't have to do that :)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more