Do loud girls that talk a lot, like quiet guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends upon an individuals personality what they like as not all loud gals are going to be the same. But irregardless I think that even if you are more on the reserved listening side like me you should be able to have and engage in conversation with people, especially when it comes to your partner as you need to be able to satisfy their needs whether it be physical, mental or verbal.

So it's a good idea to work on that aspect of yourself I mean you don't have to be super talkative but least be able to have engaging conversation now and then.

What Girls Said 5

• id prefer a guy on the more talkative and bubbly side myself. I'm not really into dudes that are really shy or quiet. trust me, I've tried it just to prove myself wrong, and it worked for awhile, but it's not something i could do forever.

• They can.

• Depends, sometimes they would rather someone who is like on the same level as them, someone whose loud and out there also , but sometimes you never know, everyone has a different preference :)

• They can yes 😄😄 Infact, girls like that can find quite guys adorable. I don't know why, they just are. So don't worry

• I hope so, I don't know why but I've always liked girls that always talk 😅

• I doubt it...

What Guys Said 2