Do guys like it when a girls makes the first move?

So what is your take on girls chasing men? Is it a turn of or a turn on? Do you guys find it too bold for a girl to ask a guy "out"

Most Helpful Guy

• So many girls ask this, but rarely ever do it. Honestly if she wants to do it she can

• Not me, I asked mine for his number and threw in a few pick up lines. He stopped texting me though so I don't know but he still likes my pictures on social media. I'm not the throw your self kind of gal so I didn't try harder either lol

• My questions is how would you respond to it though. Do you like it or no?

• It depends if I like the girl... If I like her it's great.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... I made the first move with two of my ex and it turned out good I'm not sure I should make thist move with my crush though

• Give me the details maybe I can help. I made a move on mine and asked him out, but I knew he had thing for me lol

• Should I text him later to hangout? I don't want to seem desperate

• Yes, but if he doesn't reply don't keep texting him

What Guys Said 3

• yes, actualy i liked this girl and was to shy to make a move, so i think its best if they make the first move

• nope it is very attractive ! brave and secure girls are the best to be with...

• I've always liked it when a girl pursues I see nothing wrong with that totally love it

What Girls Said 1

• In my personal experience, they don't like it. Im going to sound awful (don't kill me boys) but they normally like the illusion of "the chase". If you chase them instead, they loose their interest, because it's easy, at hand, not worthy, free. This is in most cases, but you might find a gem of a guy, who doesn't care about these dating rules, tho they are very very rare.
    So what you do is make yourself aproachable, give signals (obvious ones) and balance your interest.