If your mum asks a guy out for you?

So your mum sees you talking to a guy and when you leave to get some food you and your mum talk and chit chat and you said he is nice etc. You then talk to someone else and then that guy comes over 10 minutes later and says " your mum told me to ask you out do you like me?"

What would you do?

What Girls Said 1

• That sounds pretty weird.

What Guys Said 2

• It would depend on how nice she (he) was. Nice enough to date, I'd probably make a joke about my mum to break the ice and try to pick it up from there. Nice merely to look at, I'd apologise excessively for her and compliment them on looking good, but tell them I'm not seeking a relationship right now.

• Send that creep away, WTF we barely know each other and you're asking me if I like you, what a weirdo

• So if you knew him more you would go out with him? Plus your mum liked him and saw you two were enjoying the convo. by the way are you gay?

• Not gay. And it's just weird to get your mother involved in a romantic relationship. Especially at the start, it's just weird.