My friend got with the guy I like... What should I do?

Right, since we started uni there was one hot guy from my class that I liked from the beginning and I had a huge crush on him... i even added him on FB and I messaged him and we spoke on FB couple of times and arranged to meet at some point and then we spoke in class a couple of times.. but then i didn't see him for a long time and I noticed that he is quite shy and always prefers when i appoach him but i haven't done that for a while because I am always used to the guy chasing me and i wasn't sure if he really liked me.. So, i mentioned to best friend a few times that there's this hot guy from my class, but i never mentioned to her that I fancy him, but she knows that i spoke to him a few times.. So, I decided to convince her to add him from her FB and to message him because I wasn't sure if he really liked me and I wanted to see if he would fall for my friend, as she is quite pretty... So i told her to add him and to message him and i said Ohh you should get with him, he is so hot! So, she added him and messaged him but their conversation was pretty much like ours... nothing special and he was just being friendly... But then last week she went out clubbing and she got with him and she ended up at his place and they had sex... when she told me on the next day how great the sex was, how passionate he was, how big his dick was and how lovely he is... I honestly felt extremely hurt because I wanted him for myself and I kind of knew he was a nice guy and after she has been with him already, I dont ever want to try with him... The worst is that maybe they will start seeing each other more in the future, whether for sex or dating, I dont know but he has been messaging her since the one night stand and wants to meet again... How should I deal with the situation because she is my friend but at the same time I am hurt over the fact that she got with the guy that i had crush on for 6 months and I really wanted to get with him... Should I be mad with her or not?

What Guys Said 3

• Ok, please don't be mad but you did nothing right here and everything you did was wrong. You basically waited too long, expected him to chase you when you knew he was shy and you still did nothing about it, you pushed your friend onto him whether you realized that or not! This is what happens when you expect things to fall into your lap. Things happen because YOU make them happen. Take this as a life lesson learned and the next time you find a potential Mr Right, go get it and don't wait around!

• Translation in kambo_trick3y's head:

"So there was this smile fire in my house that I never bothered to put out for six months, in fact, after the sixth month, I decided to finally go out and buy something to douse the flame. I'm not sure what it was, I think it was called gasoline. Anyway, now my whole house is on fire and I'm supremely pissed. Should I be mad at the gasoline for setting my house on fire?"

• You shouldn't be mad.

What Girls Said 0