Did He Lose Interest?

So I've been casually seeing this guy-it's still fairly early in the courting phase. I let him pursue and he does 99.9% of the contacting. I'm incredibly forgetful and these last few weeks I've been going through some personal things along with working on a very important profect for school and forgot to respond back to him. One week completely forgot, the other week i responded but then eventually forgot to respond back. I finally reached out to him and thought he wasn't going to respond but he did more than 12 hrs later. I replied back hours later last night kind of making a joke I guess. Now I'm playing the waiting game again. Not sure if he's lost interest or just mirroring my behavior. Should I just reach out again, exlain myself and try to set up a time for us to see each other?

What Guys Said 2

• I would have lost interested because based on what I am reading I believe he interpreted your lack of affection as apathy.

• But by me contacting him doesn't that show that I'm interested?

• Haha very valid point. So I guess I need to put a little more work in huh? Once clearly isn't enough? How else can I show that I'm interested w/o going overboard?

• Ask him on a date. @asker

• I dated someone like this and I lost interest very quickly.

• Uh oh. Well he replied. Maybe I'm just looking too much into this, but he just doesn't seem as enthused as before. I mentioned something about seeing each other and he said he liked that idea. Then again if he completely lost interest then why keep responding? Ugh I don't know lol.

• I reached out, apologized and explained. He seemed receptive and got back to me within minutes. He also asked if this weekend was good. Now I'm just worried if he's doing the infamous fade out.

• You said that he does 99% of the contacting which says to me that he likes you. Perhaps he has started to distance himself from you thinking that you're not that into him. If you show him that you are interested then I'm sure he'll come round.

What Girls Said 1

• Looking at the situation, I can't say. I mean you dont know whats going on, on his end. Or maybe he wants to do what you did. Just Try set up a time to meet him, why not call instead of always texting. If he doesn't respond to that move on.