Is it wrong if you acted flakey to someone whom you showed interest in but keep interacting with then on Facebook / Twitter?

Say you came on to someone but for whatever reason ended up flaking on them and they stopped talking to you. Is it wrong to keep liking / favoriting their posts / tweets, etc?

What Girls Said 2

• It is not wrong. But if you are still interested, you should communicate with each other.

• I mean she's doing it to me, after she kept being flakey I just cut contact with her and now after not talking to each other for a couple of months she's started liking or favoriting things on Facebook / Twitter which have nothing to do with her. Figured if she wants to make it up and see me she can put in 90% effort

• Hell of a way to play hard to get, no? I mean months down the line and still doing it without direct contact? Hence why I said I wouldn't put playing games out of the equation as it come off as either playing games or trying to keep attention focused on her, not really sure which to be honest

• Yeah, I don't get it either. She really puts an effort in it, but why? I honestly have no clue, because I wouldn't do it. If I would want your attention, I'd simply talk to you. Some women are so frustrating and vague.

• depending on the person, this might send out the wrong message especially if you're trying to let this person know that you're not that interested.

• Exactly my thoughts. She kept being flakey so I just cut contact with her and now after not talking to each other for a couple of months she's started liking or favoriting things on Facebook / Twitter which have nothing to do with her or copying my interests/events I am going to but never directly reaches out to me. Figured if she wants to make it up and see me she can put in 90% effort but don't get it because like you said it sends mixed signals

What Guys Said 0