Girls, Do you agree with the statement: "If you want an attractive SO you need to be attractive yourself"?

When I hear ugly guys saying things like "I want a hot girl", that makes me really mad. I'm like wtf dude, you are ugly yourself, how can you put these standards on women and expect them to like you when you yourself dont fit those standards? I feel like if you are going to subject the opposite gender to these standards then you yourself should be subject to them. Would you agree or disagree with this?

• I agree If you want an attractive SO you need to be attractive
  • I disagree, if you want an attractive SO you dont need to be attractive
  • Other
  • I like sex

Most Helpful Girl

• People score dates withing their own level of attraction. A 4 wanting a 10 is normal. A 4 getting a 10 is not.

As long as you're willing to accept that you're simply not compatible in the looks department and the odds of you getting with them are slim and you're okay with that then... there you go.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why does it make you mad what others want? Looks are subjective so in terms of standards it's hard to quantify that. You may see a dude who looks like a slob going out with a model. Most will say he's probably either rich or he has a really nice personality. But for all we know whatever he is is something that the attractive girl finds physically irresistible.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think people should lower their standards by any means but I think it's important to be realistic, some of the times and or most you will see a couple where the guy may be more attractive than the female and vice versa, personality goes a long way however the total opposites are rare to find.

• Ever hear of the term, "love is blind"? What may not be good looking to you can be good looking to someone else.

• I think it depends. Hot girls will get with guys who have great personalities. I'd consider myself pretty attractive and I've been interested in guys who were by no means traditionally attractive. They had personalities that made them attractive in my eyes. It really depends.

Generally speaking, if we're talking surface level relationships then yes, both should be relatively similar in terms of attractiveness. But for real love, I don't think it's a be all end all.

• Yeah I say that alllll the time. But it's kind of bullshit. You should never lower yourself because you think you can't get that good looking person. And never lower your standards either. If you want that 10/10 guy, then you go get him!!

• Yes and if he isn't attractive, he must have a nice thickness of wallet.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't say it's a hard and fast rule, but it certainly helps to keep yourself as attractive as possible if you expect to pull attractive women.

Voted D though👉👌

• You can want whatever you want, but wanting doesn't mean you'll get it. Obviously they should try to aqqurire wealth and improve themselves in whatever ways they can but as I said they can have whatever standards they see fit.

If attractive people dont find ugly people appealing why would other ugly people find them appealing? Do you think there is something different about ugly people's brains that magically makes them find other ugly people attractive?

• Outer appearances do attracts very attractive people but it also attracts some very good looking assholes, so i put more emphases on the one that feels attracted to you when your a hot disorganized mess first and still feel the same way when your on fleek.