Guy says he wants to get to know me and likes me?

I drove to meet this guy next state over. We hung out for 1 day and a half. He took me to eat at two restaurants, drove me all over his town, kept slightly touching me and cracking jokes. He cooked dinner for me at his home as well. When I had to leave that night, the car ride to drop me off was silent. He thanked me twice for coming out and kept saying he will be visiting me in Vegas definitely. (I don't believe it until it actually happens) So I hugged him and left. He texted me when he got home and said he really enjoyed hanging out with me and that he would like to get to know me better and he really likes me. So he can't wait to see me in my city. I like him too but I'm being cautious. He texted me this morning hoping that I got home safe. Some red flags that got me were that he still has his exes car mats in his car and couch in his home. His ex was when he was 19 years old. He's 21 now. He lives by himself. I saw no traces of girl things living there despite the couch and car mats. I don't feel any bad intentions but you never know. He told me he did mess with a lot of girls before his ex. He didn't try anything sexual with me either, which I was surprised. Except one notion where he wanted me to show him my tattoos. I think he was trying to get in the mood with that. But when I showed him he did nothing. Do you think he likes me or is he playing with me? Right now I'm at the stage where if he's playing me, idc, because I can cut my feelings off and say we are just friends and there's no use in playing that game.

• He likes you
  • He's playing with you

What Guys Said 1

• He said it himself that he likes you and he really enjoyed hanging out with me and that he would like to get to know me better and he really likes me. And he wants to come to your city also. I think you can go with these for now.

What Girls Said 1

• He likes you. This is apparent because he invested personal time. He cooked for you and took you out to eat twice. He also remembered to make sure you got home safely. I would say, to go with the flow then see how you feel over time, this way you will get a better feel for his intentions.