What do you think when you see an overweight man with a skinny girl?

I'm about 59kgs and my boyfriend is 110kg, And i never really thought about our weight differsances, and what other people think but i see a lot of stuff where people put fat guys down. So what do you think personally when you see a happy couple with a skinnier girl and big guy?

I'm 17 turning 18 in 2 months and he's 19
Me and my boyfriend have nearly been dating a year and Iv never really noticed his weight and we also chip in on paying for things 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• body size shouldn't determine compatibility in a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 22

• I will be completely honest and say that the pessimist in me immediately assumes that he's rich or something. That or has A LOT of charisma which is the least likely out of the two.

• She must be on top otherwise he'd crush her.
    Also he is probably either rich or popular. Girls will sacrifice on either looks or wealth but not both. They won't get with a less attractive guy who also has less money.

• It's their business. If they're happy, so be it.

• I never really see this except for older married couples. But I wouldn't think anything much about it. A lot of guys would assume the guy much be rich or something for you to be with him. If you're just with him because of him good for you!

• "Yay I have hope"

• Doesn't matter. I have always been tall & skinny (somewhat dorky) and my first girlfriend was almost my height but bulky from playing softball. Nobody seemed to notice much actually.

• it dosen't matter what anyone else thinks what matter is if your happy with him and he's a nice guy then he's worth it.

• So long as they are not in the middle of my path from point A to point B they never cross my mind. If they are, I'm probably thinking move faster or get out of the way.

• I don't think anything.

• It is actual girth, or are you just petite and he is tall?

• i mind my own business

• i always dont care about looks
    but many scientific articles says over weighted men have benefits in sex, due to physics stuff :)

• He's rich

• None of my business why care about other people think

• I don't think about it.

• He's gay, His sister, Gold digger, friend.

• I don't care.

• I feel jealous cause I'm a big guy who wants a skinny girl.

• You know usually it's the other way around

• Lucky guy - hopefully he never cheats on her

• Money drugs or power she is buying her with somthing

• but she's under 18 so I don't think so

• Both Catherine the great and cleopatra where married under 18 in a order to steal the crown and rule

What Girls Said 9

• I don't try to think much! They are happy together what do i care! lol

• My guy is twice my weight but neither of us are heavy and I love seeing happy couples of any combination. What I focus on is their happiness.

• Nothing, I just am happy for people. Really, looks aren't everything. Personality is what makes the person, people are just rude and miserable.

Even the hottest person can be ugly by having a shitty personality and seem extremely unattractive. But like I said looks aren't everything.

• I don't think anything.

• "he must be rich"

• Good for You, if you are happy together that's all that matters

• Dont think other people. If you are happy with your boyfriend nothing else matters..

• I think nothing of it...

• It's their problem not mine don't really think anything but you're under 18 so thats a bit weird to see a couple thats really young so... how old are u?