How do I tell a guy I like him without?

How do I tell a guy I like him without sounding completely weird and needy.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's kind of how it works... Either you flirt, touch, and play games and infer you like the guy and he gets into that age old trap of does she like me, or does she just want attention or you find some guts and take a fucking risk for one in your life and he either rejects you flat out and you fall on your face, or he's like wow this is pretty awsome...

Most Helpful Girl

• Simply tell him that you're interested to get to know him better. There is nothing weird or needy about that.

What Guys Said 7

• 1) Be frank with him or start flirting with him.
    2) Don't be too strong with the flirting, just keep it and he should get the point.
    3) ask him on a date.

• walk in front of him turn around and look at him

• Just say you need him

• Be naked, bring beer

• You don't sound weird and needy. That weird and needy feeling is you being scared of rejection which is normal. This is what all guys feel but we're the ones that are "supposed to make the first move"? Just tell him. It will be a refreshing change.

• How should I say it? What would be the best way? Thanks! :)

• If you know him well enough, Two appoaches are available. 1: tell him upfront you're interested in him and wanna get to know him better. 2: Say he's pretty cool. Y'all should hang out. (Or something similar.) If its someone you don't know well then just talk to him more till you feel comfortable doing one of the steps above.

• without what?

What Girls Said 0