Have you ever liked someone so much that you didn't know what to do, so you avoided them/the situation?

Have you ever liked someone so much that you didn't know what to do, so you avoided them/the situation? Please give some details as to what happened/why.

Most Helpful Guy

• YES! I had a huge crush on a girl that was always in my classes for years. Lets say her name was Ren.

Ren always sat behind me in class due to our last names being so close. Anyways, she always talked to me everyday and I knew she had some feelings towards me just due to the enthusiasm she always had when she saw me. The only thing was is that outside of class, I could never talk to her. She would never answer text messages until like a week later so talking to her outside of class was really awkward.

I saw her at the petstore one day and we both locked eyes for like a few seconds and I got the heck out of the store as fast as I could. It was that type of reaction that I really liked her but I did not want to approach her.

I eventually told her when we were out of classes finally and graduated that I liked her but by then it felt like it was too late she basically said due to her going to a different college! :(

Most Helpful Girl

• pretty typical i think until you get more experience and the feelings are no longer so overwhelming. basically being in love is like being evicted from your life-temporarily. but it can be fun and it won't happen too often, so id enjoy it while it lasts. i know easier said than done. i couldn't do it when it first happened to me. i felt like i was giving in to some great power so i rejected it. but in retrospect its like a free non toxic high. so you know, go to ;)

What Guys Said 2

• yeah i did but i "avoided" it in form of acting like i only wanted to be friends. i liked her so much that i at least wanted to be friends... because i thought she would probably not like me as a lover... as it turns out this was true but i found out the hard way xD it sucked big time.

• yup, she moved away as i was working up the courage... for years of searching just to find myself in the twilight zone.

What Girls Said 0