Is this messed up?

So my girlfriend and I dated for six months. Three days after our breakup I saw her flirting with some guy I know. Then on that weekend she tries to hold his damn hand in front of me, lean on him, and rub his head and back. They are dating. What. The. F.

is that not really messed up dude?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sucks you had to see that. Try not to dwell on it though. She's technically not doing anything wrong since you guys aren't together anymore... but if she knows you're around it's insensitive to go on like that when the break-up is so recent.

I think it'll be more helpful to focus on moving on and leaving her and that relationship behind rather than worrying about what she's doing in her life. I'd avoid her when possible.

What Girls Said 2

• That's horrible you had to see that. If you're done with her, I think you should try staying away

• That's messed up man, I agree. But it also sounds like she was trying to catch your attention if she was holding his hand in front of you, leaning on him, etc.. she wants your attention.

What Guys Said 4

• Messed up? Sure

Nothing to get worked up about though. Plenty more fish in the sea.

• Pretty messed up. She's a cold bitch... move on and she'll crawl back... just cut contact completely.

• Nah, obviously she's gonna move on, you should do same.

• if you know the guy then why not have a word with him