Are guys into the smart, complicated, brooding, introvert, quietly confident type of girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Smart is preferred.
    Complicated is okay.
    Brooding is highly questionable.
    Quietly confident doesn't mean anything to me. Confidence is displayed through actions.

What Guys Said 4

• Are you saying a girl who has all these qualities in her?

• yes thats right

• Yes, I would say guys in general will be into such girls who are:

1. Quietly confident type.

2. Introvert: Depends on the attitude of the guy and the acceptance factor, if the guy is reserved and quiet then he won't have any problems with the girl being an introvert.

3. Smart: Absolutely!. Every guy would want such a woman who displays smartness.

4. Complicated/mysterious: Yes, that also fine unless it too much to handle!.

Hence brooding is something that is questionable and can't say if that will go down well with a guy or not.

• I don't mind that at all. To tell you the truth, I think I'm unknowingly drawn to women like that because I have some similar qualities.

• I am attracted to intelligence and emotional stability, or lack of emotion. Introversion is something I find interesting but you girls are already complicated enough. We will still try to solve you but it vexes us. So in short, yes. Not all guys though. It's a matter of opinion.

• Don't know, introverts are always at home.

What Girls Said 1

• Some of them yes.