Girlfriend slapped me (UPDATE)?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q1934410-girlfriend-slapped-me

This was my original post. My girlfriend slapped me when I kissed another girl. She not only thought it was OK to hit me, but she left me. She took me back, but broke up with me because she was too hurt to continue being with me. How do I win her back? I love her a lot! She hurt my physically by slapping me hard and emotionally by yelling at me and dumping me. But, I learned my lesson and want her back!

Most Helpful Girl

• Even if you feel remorse, that doesn't mean she's going to come back. Some girls give lots of chances, others give one or two. It's not okay to cheat, even if it is just a kiss. Don't bother trying to get her back, because the relationship will never be the same, and she obviously doesn't want you back. Move on, and don't make the same mistake in your next relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need her... Find someone else.

Clean slate!

Oh and for gods sake stop kissing other girls or your gonna have to deal with this shit again!

What Girls Said 5

• You need to show her you've learnt your lesson then. If she isn't replying to you etc, you need to go and see her. Show her you are not going to give up. You also need to acknowledge that she will from now on always be cautious and worry around other girls.

Question: where you drunk? Or did you just kiss this other girl because you just wanted to. Also if you do love her why did you kiss this other girl?
    Do you mind answering my question?

• Well, you cheated. It takes a lot to come back from that. Who's to say she'll want you back. My advice is if you REALLY want her back, prove it to her. Do anything you can, but if she isn't having it then move on.

• Nope stop trolling. lol But if your not... For the love of apples don't date until you grow up!

• Pursue her relentlessly and show her through our actions that you will never lose her trust again

• I am sorry, but you sort of deserved it.

What Guys Said 5

• Of course she did the right thing, you may have learned your lesson but there is no chance of you having her back. She right to break up with you.

• Dude, it's over. You fucked up, then she turned around and fucked up. You guys are toast.

• I wouldn't say her slapping you was the right thing for her to do but thinking you somehow have the right to get her back is crazy, you fucked up bruh. That's all on you.

• Good on her.

You don't deserve her; she deserves someone much better than you

• Dude thats domestic abuse and not ok. Call the police.