Was this girl ever interested? Or just friendly?

Basically there's a girl who works for same company as me (different department, it's a massive company), I've had to deal with her a few times on different matters. The last encounter we had she was somewhat flirty and joked about me buying her a coffee, eventually ended up taking her out for one and we had a nice chat things seemed to go OK, talks of catching up again.

Afterwards she didn't seem that receptive, so I left it and pretty much went No Contact and chalked it up to a rejection. Anyway 2 weeks later she randomly emails me at work and sparks up a conversation, saying that she forgot my last name and had to ask around, we chat again and she invites me out for some drinks that night with her and her friends. I already had plans so declined but proposed a night during the week to catch up, she agrees.

Chatted again the other day via messenger, mid conversation I bring up the catching up for drinks. She flat out ignores the question and keeps chatting as if I never asked :S... I asked another question to spare the awkwardness and then radio silence. I don't really understand this type of behaviour, if you weren't interested why try to reengage conversation again and invite me out?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe both? She is feeling out her options right now and accessing whether she likes you more then just as friends.

What Guys Said 2

• iv'e recently talked to a girl like this who i messged her and she reacted like she never saw my message and started talking about other things. i dont know why girls do this, they are very weird. may be she is very confused about you thats why she didn't replied, i would suggest you to look for someone else and keep your distance from this drama girl.

• she was just being friendly. it doesn't matter how old they get. girls will always behave weird

media.giphy.com/.../giphy-downsized-large.gif