If the person you're basically dating (but no bf/gf title) cuddles with their best friend of the opposite sex, how would you feel?

This happened to me so I just want other people's opinions. I'm trying not to be a pushover but we're basically dating and he cuddles with his girl best friend like once a week. And he always talks about her when we're together.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, there's a difference between "basically dating" and "dating". It's not official so he technically isn't doing anything wrong. That's not to say that you aren't allowed to feel a certain way about it.

• That's what I was thinking but all my friends are telling me he's disrespectful for doing it

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 2

• probably old time friends where they are super close but know one another for so long that it would be awkward for them to date.

I got girls like that but that cause my friends are more like family to me even my ex's.

• That is definitely something to talk about.

What Girls Said 0