I'm in the seventh grade and I really messed up with my boyfriend!! What can I do to make it up to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• That highly depends on how you messed up... or you can just focus on your studies instead and watch him beg for you to come back

• He let me wear his special fb jacket but I forgot to bring it back to him bc I had a rough morning and bc of a deal we had earlier I brang him some of my birthday cake but now his stomach hurts really bad and I don't know what to do to make to make it up to him!!!

• just bring the jacket back when you can

Most Helpful Girl

• What type of 7th grade are you in at 19 years old bruh?

What Guys Said 5

• Uhh you can focus on passing the 7th grade...

• 19 years old and your in 7th grade? Oh boy

• I read your reply to the other posts. There's nothing to make up.

• Seventh grade and a boyfriend... I think you are better doing algebra

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• You really need to describe how you messed up for accurate help.

• Seriously? Bring him the jacket tomorrow. His stomache will be fine by then and he will have his previous FB jacket. The end.

• *precious jacket.

• How old are you and what did you do?

That info might be helpful

• I'm 13 and he let me wear his special fb jacket but I forgot to bring it back to him bc I had a rough morning and bc of a deal we had earlier I brang him some of my birthday cake but now his stomach hurts really bad and I don't know what to do to make to make it up to him!!!