Guys, Is 5'7" too tall for a girl? Is curly hair unattractive?

I feel like guys aren't attracted to me because of my height. I'm almost 20 and I'm so self concious. Not just about my height but all of the other girls have straight or thin wavy hair. Mine's thick, long, curly, and Brown. Am i uglyyyyyyyy

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm 6'1, so I prefer taller girls. That being said, I wouldn't even consider 5'7 to be "tall"... just average. You don't want to date any guy shorter than 5'7 anyway because chances are that they'll have a wicked case of Napoleon Complex, so stay away... trust me.

Regarding your hair, I also personally prefer brunettes. I couldn't care less if it's straight, curly, etc. If all the girls in your group have straight hair, then it's good to stand out... you'll draw more attention. So overall, I'd say you're good to go... nothing to worry about.

If you were a red-headed ginger with freckles and no soul, then I wouldn't be quite as generous haha... try to put it in perspective.

What Guys Said 23

• Well I'm 6'3 so I'm a bit tall but 5'7 is definitely not tall for me. Hell I'd be fine dating someone who was several inches taller than you even.

• 5'7"-5'5" = PERFECT for me! and dancing and oohlala!
    Thick hair = ideal for convertibles!
    Brown is respected same as real breasts
    but a few highlights would be OK to bolster self image & not turn off "purists"

Try to practice flirting and innuendos more
    take dance classes = a whole new social life awaits you with plenty of partners

• NO!!! You're NOT ugly! Tall girls are great! And be real: 5' 7" isn't THAT tall for a girl anyway. Be proud of your height and the way you look.

• Not too tall. I'm 5'8" and I'd be fine with any girl my height or shorter.

• Lol that's not really even tall

• I'm not a fan of the duck face but you're not ugly and curly hair is sexy. I prefer shorter girls but that's because I'm 5'8" which is rather short for a Dutch male, sadly. I live in a nation of giants, girls around your height or even taller are a very common occurrence here.

• 1- you aren't even that tall
    2- the average dude is 5'9/5'10
    3- this is just more shit women make up for no reason
    4- why do you care? you can't change your height anyways

• There is no too tall for me personally, and curls are cute!

You couldn't be further from ugly than you are =)

• no I've dated women taller than you.

• No girl is too tall unless she's taller than me

• Don't be ridiculous it is not that tall. I'm 5'9, so 5''7 is quite fit to me, and curly hair usually looks beautiful that you're one of them, i think.

• Curls are good <3

• You are attractive 💁
    And no your hair look good
    I would approach you for sure :P

• No. 5-7 is perfect for a girl and curly hair isn't unattractive either.

• Tall women [ 5 -7 is in the middle height ] can be VERY attractive. and natural curly hair is a BIG plus.

• That height is fine. Taller girls are pretty too

• no and no and no u aren't ugly

• thats not too much, there are also 5' 11" tall girls
    try to look the problem from other angle

• not at all:) you look fine.

• 5'11 is too tall you're good

• Yer hair aren't curly... but wavy... and yer very pretty ya gave me an erection hahaha... but don't do duckface please...

As for yer height... I'd not mind personally... but I'm afraid yer gonna mind though...

• Not to be rude but I'll take a picture however I please. Thank you for the compliment and my hair is very curly. You're looking at a picture not with me in person.

• Oh don't get mad now c'mon... anyway... well to be honest I don't like much curly hair... but I like how they're in yer picture...

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more