Guys, Have you ever jacked off in secret while your girl is nearby?

My off and on again boyfriend of 6 years chose to jack off in the bathroom this morning rather than have sex with me. Is it over

15

Most Helpful Guy

• There was a guy in Sunday school one time that later admitted he was playing pocket pool up under the table during the lesson the tables were joined together so nobody could see what was going on under the table so he does this while looking at a Mexican Asian girl, go so far as finishing in his pants. I was in there and I guess it explains why he put his head down on the table. Nobody ever called him our, but that girl sure kept giving him funny looks that day. Nobody ever said anything but it was kind of odd from then on out, the tables were seperated so everybody could be seen

What Guys Said 14

• This has nothing to do with you.
    You're taking it far too personally.

However, you may want to mention that you'd be up for a morning romp.

• A quick jerk in the morning?

In the MORNING?

That's not a lot of time, mornings are rushed.

If you rush to the end immediately you do not have trust.

• I've never jacked off while I've had a woman.

• Uhhh no seriously? You seem needy...

• He probly just had to empty his prostate real quick and didn't want to inconvenience you. Don't take offense. Guys masturbate. It's a thing we do.

• Yeah I have cause I was horny and she was not, afterwards I told her about it

• Yes.

• Sure sounds like a deal breaker to me.

• How would you feel if you didn't want to have sex but he did? would you be annoyed then that he did it?

• Yeah but it wasn't such a secret when I walked up and busted on her

• Gosh no that doesn't mean it's over. I have been married for quite a while and on occasion have to take things into my own hands ( literally ) . So maybe he didn't think their was time to have sex if you or he had to be some where soon. I wouldn't base a rash decision on that. If he starts to make it a habit then you should begin to question it more

• I've never done it... you'll have to ask him. And "off and on again" relationships are never sound; they are more akin to a friends with benefits relationships

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more