Should I just try to date less attractive girls?

I'm a extremely insecure guy I'm intimidated by most attractive women and if for some dumb reason a attractive girl was to choose me I know 2 days later another guy would take her away. I also would never wanna go to a beach with a girl where I would have to take my shirt off

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be yourself. The right girl will come along and accept you as you are 😀

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I've been in your shoes, and your best approach is to befriend girls. Don't frame it that way, just be friendly. See if there is potential for a bond to form.

Being friendly is very beneficial to her and very low cost for you. The stakes are low and the pressure of rejection versus acceptance is lifted.

Now, after you realize a bond is forming and she doesn't necessarily feel the same way, you pull back. Use your network of friends to displace these unrequited emotions, and rather than emotionally crawl to her, stand your ground and let her know through your actions that you don't need her to be fulfilled. You're a strong man, and that can be very, very attractive.

Now, when she leans in after realizing the dynamic has changed, you feed her nuggets, but never force it. Now she comes to you, because in order to enjoy your manhood she must put forth effort. Now you are in control.

Looks aren't everything. Use this approach and you will benefit by finding the right match on a deeper level.

• try to make closure with rejection, if that makes sense. realize that you're going to get rejected, you might actually not, but you might, and if there is a chance you might, realize it and know that it will happen but it's only another stepping block for you to get past to achieving your goals. so you gotta do it man.

• You're being paranoid. You think that you're not attractive enough for them but you don't know what they will think. So, take your chances, you have nothing to lose. Oh, and try to date the people you're interested in, their looks is just their looks, if you're interested you shouldn't worry about it.

• Yes, try dating less attractive girls if you feel that it will help your confidence. Get more practice, dawg.

• I don't think it would raise my confidence any