Should I move in with him?

I've been dating this guy for over two years now (online dating, we've been visiting each other for quite a while now). He's been suggesting (and flat out just saying it) for the past 2 months that we should move in together. However I don't think we're ready for it, and trying to discuss it honestly scares me to the point that I just change the topic immediately (it's really bad cold feet on my part).
I guess that I'm scared of that level of commitment, that, and I really love the town that I'm living in (same goes for him as well, he doesn't want to leave the town he lives in), but I don't want to make him wait until I'm ready. I have considered ending our relationship because of it, too, but I don't know if I could, because that would hurt him deeply.

I suppose my question could be two, do you think I should move in with him, should I make him wait, or should I just end it to make it easier for the both of us?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't move, because I can tell you don't want to, you are more worry about not hurting him, but he doesn't move either and that it's a sign that he is as scare as you are. Commitments are really difficult. Everything is perfect the way it is because you only see each other every now and then, so it's like a honeymoon.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can happily end it then I dont think he's the one for you :(

• I don't think it would end happily, though.

• my poit is if you see ending it as an ok solution then its not the best relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• Do what you feel.

• Make a list: The positives and negatives
    And when you done. Follow your gut instincts.

The fact that your here telling us about it tells me your gut may be in line with staying where your at

• Go ahead.

What Girls Said 3

• If you don't feel ready then it would probably be best to wait. He should be able to understand where your coming from and shouldn't make you feel obligated to do anything you don't want to.

• If you don't feel comfortable with it, don't do it. Think about it then go from there. It is a bit commitment, I know how your feeling.

• If you love each other it wouldn't be a bad decision. Or you could just be there a couple days a week and have stuff there that way you both still have your space and you won't get overwhelmed by each other.