Guys how do you feel when girls hits you with the "There just wasn't any chemistry" ?

Guys how do you feel when you waste time, emotional investment and money on a girl only for her to go NC (stop talking to you or never follow up), or hit you with the "There just wasn't any chemistry" line?

Guys how do you feel when girls hits you with the
Girl's question: How do you feel when a guy has wasted so much time on you but you've already made up in back of your mind that your just not that into him?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not fun but it is what it is. Move on.

What Girls Said 2

• Firstly this has happened to me many times with guys too. We'd date and then after a few weeks or months he'd say he's just not that into me. In fact with my last "ex" we went back and forth for 7 months and he just played me. Anyways, it's not a good feeling and I don't lead anyone. While I do believe it's normal to require 1-2 dates in order to get to know someone and establish that there's compatibility, I wouldn't go beyond that.

• That's life. I'm pretty sure it happens both ways. If I date a guy and don't feel that spark, we won't be going on a second date, I don't want to waste anyone's time, especially my own.

• I guess but this not feeling spark tends to lean more towards women. Unless of course your talking about women thinking a guy wanting to fuck them actual wanted to date them.

• Not so much a point. You had a view that was apposing to me. I decided to chime in and give my view on it. We started an argument from 2 apposing views.

• Then they are still opposing. You've made your point, I disagree with it. The end.

What Guys Said 2

• Well... bummer but then again I can't blame her for that. Not her fault she just wasn't attracted.

• No one has ever said it to me, but I've said to more than one woman when it was clear it was true.

"Girl's question: How do you feel when a guy has wasted so much time on you but you've already made up in back of your mind that your just not that into him?"

Do you really think the girl hasn't wasted time too? I don't know about other people using the line, but as a guy it meant that WE both just weren't that into each other... and yes, in one case the woman disagreed (it didn't stop it being true though and she was banging a guy that did become her boyfriend within days of the breakup)

• * it was pretty clear she wasn't into me, just she hadn't realised it (she was caught up in how nice our dates were or something). I was kind of disappointed but that's dating for you.