How to stop being obsessed with wanting a relationship?

I am to busy to actively seek relationships by going to stuff like speed dating, I barely go out to clubs as its not really my thing and tbh I wouldn't want to get into a relationship the 'club way' and I have no money to pay for online dating membership things (I'm a student).

I am 19 years old and I realise:
-there's plenty of time and I have my whole life ahead of me blah blah..
- whilst studying being single is good bc you can concentrate on studies
- that I shouldn't get my hopes up bc most guys at uni dont want relationship.
- relationships are overrated

I realise all this logically but still I can't help but feel sad and alone, and I'm starting develop crushes on guys very easily and get my hopes up that at least one time one guy I like the look will ask me on a date. But there has been no one who I've liked that has also liked me back.

How can get my emotional brain to catch up with the logic stated above and stop wanting a relationship?

The biggest problem is that I don't even want to want to stop wanting a relationship. What to do?

What Guys Said 1

• Get one.

• How?

• How to even get a guy to ask me on a date? It's literally not possible... my hobby (dance) takes up most of my time which does not have a great abundance of guys at all.

• Where there is a will there is a way. People far busier than you will ever be have mated so it's possible.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys will be around forever focus on you and school. Find what makes you happy, you have to learn to be alone and love yourself. In the process of all of that the right guy will come along.